Updated: Dec 10, 2020
Quick and easy Low-Carb rice. It's flavorful and pairs nicely with some garden okra for a healthy satisfying meal.
8oz. Cremini mushrooms, sliced
3 green onions, chopped
3 small sweet red pepper, sliced
32 oz. Cauliflower rice
Oil for sauté and roasting
Seasoning to taste
1. Preheat oven to broil
2. Line and spray a baking sheet
3. Spread the cauliflower rice, lightly season and place on the middle rack
4. Check about every 15 minutes and stir until slightly golden.
5. In a medium heat skillet add oil, mushrooms, onions and sweet pepper; sauté for about 5-7min. season to taste and set aside.
6. Once the cauliflower rice is done combined with veggies, taste and add a final seasoning if necessary.