Vegan Coconut Pecan Bar/Chocolate Chunk Bar Recipe
Updated: Dec 10, 2020
These bars are free of all refined flours and sugars yet, delicious and simple to make. It has a crunchy top with a chewy center.
1 cup Almond Butter (unsalted) make sure you stir before using if the oil is on top.
1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
1 Tbsp Flaxseed meal
3 Tbsp Water
1/2 cup Chopped Pecans
1/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut
1/2 cup Sugar-free Chocolate Chunks
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 dish/pan with parchment paper.
2. Combine flax meal and water in a small bowl. Set aside to thicken (5min.)
3. In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients excluding flax meal mix.
4. Add the flax meal mixture once thickened until well combined.
5. Transfer batter to the parchment lined 8x8 dish/pan. Evenly sprinkle toppings.
6. Bake for 30 min. unit set and golden brown.