Updated: Dec 10, 2020
• 1 small red onion, chopped
• 1 tsp. green seasoning or herb/ garlic blend
• 1 cup Soy nuggets, diced
• 1/2 cup Olives, chopped
• 1 cup rice, cooked according to package
• 1 cup Vegan Cheddar & Mozzarella Shreds
• 14 -16 Banana Peppers, depending on the size- cut in half with seeds removed
• Olive oil
• Seasoning to taste
• Cayenne pepper to taste (optional)
1. Cook 1 cup of rice according to the package and set aside.
2. In a deep skillet, add olive oil, red onion and green seasoning and sauté until onions are translucent.
3. Mix in soy nuggets, olives and lightly season.
4. As rice, cheese, Cayenne pepper and cook until cheese is melted.
5. Lightly spray a baking dish.
6. Stuff one half of the pepper and top with the other half.
7. Cover dish with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until peppers are tender.