Updated: Dec 10, 2020
• 3 medium size Zucchini, spiraled
• 1 large Eggplant, cubed
• 3 green onions, sliced
• 1 jar of tomato sauce (I used Trader Joes tomato/ basil)
• All purpose seasoning
• Olive oil for sauté
1. In a deep skillet on medium high heat add oil and sauté Eggplant until brown on each side, lightly season.
2. Add green onions and tomato sauce, simmer.
3. In a medium large pot add oil, zucchini noodles and lightly season. Sauté until soft but still has a bite (to your preferred texture).